Choose your hotel
Milan - Chateau Monfort *****
Milan - Enterprise Hotel ****
Milan - Hotel Indigo Milan ****
Milan - Milan Suite Hotel ****
Milan - Residenza delle Città ****
Trezzo sull Adda - Best Western Villa Appiani ****
Genoa - Grand Hotel Savoia *****
Genoa - Hotel Continental ****
Florence - Hotel Ville Sull'Arno *****
Rome - Hotel Pulitzer ****
Rome - Leon's Place ****
Subscribe to Planet Club
Best available rates
First name *
Last name *
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
According to the art. 4 point 7) of the GDPR 2016/679, the Data Controller is the Company PLANETARIA HOTELS S.p.a. with registered office in Via Via M. Melloni, 8 - 20129 Milan.
MANAGER OF TREATMENT
According to the art. 28 of GDPR 2016/679, the person responsible for the processing of technical assistance and website management activities is the web agency Relactions S.r.l. with registered office in Via Prenestina 369D, 00177 Rome and operational headquarters in Via Saturnia 55, 00183 Rome.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The personal data you provide through this form will be processed for:
• Respond to your requests about the organization of meetings, events, weddings, the availability of conference rooms, the spa or the restaurant at our hotel. Consent is not necessary as it is based on art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the GDPR the treatment is necessary to fulfill specific requests of the interested party;
• purposes relating to compliance with laws and regulations. Consent Not Required Under Article 6 par. 1 letter c of the GDPR in that the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
• purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in judicial proceedings or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions. Consent Not Required Under Article 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR in that the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties
Filling in the fields marked with "*" is mandatory.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA - COMMUNICATION SCOPE
Your personal data acquired through this registration form may be disclosed to:
a) Public Bodies or Offices according to legal and / or contractual obligations;
b) The subsidiary company HOTEL VILLE SULL'ARNO SRL which provides conference services for the hotel VILLE SULL'ARNO
c) The web agency Relactions S.r.l. with registered office in Via Prenestina 369D, 00177 Rome for technical assistance activities on the website.
At the data controller it is possible to request the updated list of external managers appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Your personal data is not transferred to countries outside the EU.
The company PLANETARIA HOTELS Spa and its subsidiary will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this statement or until the time permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947 (1) (3) cc).
The company PLANETARIA HOTELS S.p.a and its subsidiary does not process data based on an automated decision-making process, nor does it process your personal data included in the form in question for profiling purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The user can freely exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and ss of the GDPR 2016/679 or:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed;
• object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent;
• access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
• check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction;
• obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her own Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage;
• obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner;
• receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
• make a complaint. The User can propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR OWN RIGHTS
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact the company management at the email address: email@example.com
Follow us on social media
Lungarno Cristoforo Colombo 1/3/5
Tel.: +39 055 670971
Copyright © 2023 Planetaria Hotels
Powered by Relactions